Down But Not Out

This blog will now be solely dedicated to mediocre fiction I write about Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning.

More interesting things about both WAR and other games and... other flights of fancy: all of this and a less offensive blog design might be found here.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jinx

Wouldn't you know it?

As soon as I have the time to set up my computer to play some well-deserved WAR, it doesn't work. Luckily, I have an engineer of these matters living under the same roof.  All is well now.

After playing on Ehone for about an hour I finally managed to get my oh-so-elusive Darkpromise Footwraps.
The only logical conclusion is that the old house was jinxing me. Many thanks to Anngrek for letting me take her place for the first wing.

And although my return to WAR wasn't the best (what with me missing the renown boost and all) I have teh best guild leader ever.

Ever. He even sings when I ask him to.

No comments:

Post a Comment