Down But Not Out

This blog will now be solely dedicated to mediocre fiction I write about Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning.

More interesting things about both WAR and other games and... other flights of fancy: all of this and a less offensive blog design might be found here.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Santinha

Late Spring/early Summer always means summer colds.
Which in turn mean a big headache and a desire to do fuck all. So I haven't mustered much strength to hole up in the office and play WAR, let alone write about it. I've spent my time on Numblast, painting Mike's Dark Elf army and Final Fantasy VII.

Yes, I bought FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX and Vagrant Story from the PSstore. Now if they would only release Xenogears, Saga Frontier 2 and Front Mission 3 I could brag about owning the "best of Square" collection again.

Good old days. Now excuse me while I stuff myself full of paracetamol.

No comments:

Post a Comment