Down But Not Out

This blog will now be solely dedicated to mediocre fiction I write about Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning.

More interesting things about both WAR and other games and... other flights of fancy: all of this and a less offensive blog design might be found here.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Swallowed up

In life, to be honest. So much fecal matter has been hitting the proverbial device comprised of rotating blades that produce airflow, often for cooling that I've had little time to do whatever.

The IRS is on to me, for one. I forgot to declare I made a whooping 200 euros last year so I had to get that settled. Also, I've doubled my efforts into finding a job and waiting 2 to 4 hours in a job center can shave a few years off your lifespan. On top of that we've been aggresively house hunting, a need that has been further reaffirmed by the appearance of a large swarm of termites out of my kitchen wall. Not what you'd like to find when you come out of the bathroom wraped only in a towel. Oh and the front door of our building wouldn't open for almost a week. That was fun too.

While I was walking into the building, cursing 'cus the door aint fixed properly, the water people warned me that they're cuttingg our water supply to replace the pipes. Brilliant.

So excuse me now while I go bash some Ordas to take the edge off.

2 comments:

  1. Every could has a silver lining. Hopefuly your luck will turn and you'll enjoy the next few months.

    In the meantime, bashing heads in is the best stress reliever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a bit of a shitter, that. It'll all come together, soon you'll be in your new place, drinking wine and playing Chaos in the Old World...

    ReplyDelete