Down But Not Out

This blog will now be solely dedicated to mediocre fiction I write about Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning.

More interesting things about both WAR and other games and... other flights of fancy: all of this and a less offensive blog design might be found here.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I wanna be a sexy Chosen!

I'm gonna roll a tank and I'm going to level it and I'm going to love it and all to get this armour set right here!

Could there ever be a sexier beast? It's got all the manliness of the Chosen with the sensuality of boobs!

And I've got the perfect plave to powerlevel it too. I call it the "man-cave". A lot of people visit the man-cave for its healing properties and beautiful scenery. I like to use it for powerleveling because you never know what you can find in the man-cave. Every visit is a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment