Down But Not Out

This blog will now be solely dedicated to mediocre fiction I write about Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning.

More interesting things about both WAR and other games and... other flights of fancy: all of this and a less offensive blog design might be found here.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Forfeiting Fails

I'm tired of fail runs. Honestly. Fail city runs, fail LV runs even fail BB runs ffs.

So, since Nirv doesn's seem to be coming back anytime soon, I decided to park my stuff somewhere and see how I settle in. I felt the need to try out a bigger guild for once.

Of the upcoming week, seeing as they'll probably roll it back to today (finally got to rr...59) I'll respecc single-target DPS and go crazy. Let them bitch, who cares. I sure don't and I'll make a point of showing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment