Down But Not Out

This blog will now be solely dedicated to mediocre fiction I write about Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning.

More interesting things about both WAR and other games and... other flights of fancy: all of this and a less offensive blog design might be found here.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Spreading the Giggliness

Just had to share this one.

I'm not a racing game fan, I spend more time hiting the sides of the circuits or trying to stop running them in the wrong direction than having fun. The one I did play the most was Mario Kart though, simply because all my friends were and game nights started revolving around that for a while.



Makes me giggle like a little girl.
I also like the italian version. They even bleeped it! So funny.


*giggle*

1 comment:

  1. Yep.. I also always giggle when I see this Ad in TV ;)

    Zizlak

    ReplyDelete