Down But Not Out

This blog will now be solely dedicated to mediocre fiction I write about Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning.

More interesting things about both WAR and other games and... other flights of fancy: all of this and a less offensive blog design might be found here.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

When Yesterday Comes Back

Today was the first day of "the week that never was" and I decided to dip my toe in the water.

What fun. Really. I even broke my personal record on a scenario. Deathblow and all.

Of course you had your sceptics in advice asking "why is everyone here? just for fun?"
YES! Most definitely. Just for fun. In the grand scheme of things, I don't pay my subscription so that I can have the privilege of being full Sov one day. Who then would I brag about it to? My friends thing I'm weird enough as it is. I pay and play to have fun. And the continuous streak of pops has shown that a lot of people do too. I even found people logged on that I hadn't seen in months. Let's hope they keep playing after the rollback, when yesterday comes back.

So yeah, crazy me had fun today just for the sake of having fun.
Call a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment